2008 Sportsmans Challenge

LCHC

Has anyone heard what the results of the coyote calling contest was? How many dogs won 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. I was entered but just donated the $60 because the wind was howling the whole weekend. Sure made it hard to see any wildlife.

1st place had 8 coyotes
2nd place had 8 coyotes
3rd place had 7 coyotes

We should have a detailed list of all prize winners put together soon.

I would appreciate all the prize winners list posted here when you get it together. I was unable to make it this year, but I think you may encourage more folks to be a part of it by listing all the great prizes you guys give away on here and everyone sees that you give quality prizes to many teams.

agrvarmint

Here are the results. Eyery team had wind/weather issues this year.

Here are the final placing teams:

4_final_places_for_sc_1.jpg

Here are the winners with there new Remington VTR 308's,
Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 PA Riflescope's, loopy rings and claw sling's.
575_sportsmanschllng09_1.jpg

Thats jus tawesome! This coyote hunt has turned into one of the premier winter hunts in the southwest. I have entered in two years now and haven't coyote hunted but once this year. In 2009 I plan to make coyote hunting a very big part of my plans.Thanks for posting the info. Are you guys going to have the club members hunt?

Yeah there will be a club hunt. I think the prizes are custom embroidered jackets to go along with the rodeo buckles.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom