2008 Year In Review

backinthegame

What a fun year...

Nothing much worth bragging about, but I sure had a great time in the woods and mountains with friends and family...that's what it's all about! Between all the scouting, shooting, and hunting I spent alot of time out and about, gotta say thanks to a very understanding young lady at home as well!

Can't wait for 2009!!!

Started in June...Manitoba, Canada. Saw more than 20 bears over the course of the week. My brother was in camp as well. Good times.

DSC01561.jpg

Home to Utah...mid-August. Had a bunch of help getting him off the hill, thanks to my bro, his wife, his father-in-law, and one of my good buddies. A real good time in camp...we knocked 'em dead!

Spike7.jpg

On to Colorado in September...my brother and Dad were along this time. Weather was cool, scenery was awesome!

Colorado_08026.jpg

Back to Utah once again, mid-October. My buddy and I made it (slowly) up the mountain after not hiking much in the previous weeks, and found a group of bucks. Austin was there for the packout just like with the elk...guess I better buy him dinner sometime!

10-20-08025.jpg

Happy Holidays to everyone and wishes for a safe and enjoyable 2009!

Looks like you had a great year i bet you have plenty of meat. Very nice bucks, you must be a hell of a bowhunter big CONGRATS.

Thats a very fulfilling year.

I shot nothing this year and lived vicariously through my 15 year old son.
One my best seasons ever.

Glad to see someone carrying my weight as a sportsman.
thumbsup.gif
beer.gif
thumbsup.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom