2009 Inauguration Photo HI-DEF

kilowatt

Check out the senior Bush's. They are dressed for COLD weather...and is "W" texting someone?

And yes, Justice Thomas is dozing as are a few others.

2009 Inauguration Photo - SUPER HI-DEF

Zoom in ('double-click' an area) ....and watch it focus.

Then zoom some more... and wait for focus.

This picture was taken with a robotic camera and weighs in at 1,474 megapixel. (295 times the standard 5 megapixel camera)

It was a Canon that pulled together over 200 individual shots.
Each zoom in takes a second to focus ...and then you can see some amazing reactions.

http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.php?auth=033ef14483ee899496648c2b4b06233c

Kilo, Amazing photography, one heck of a picture. I'm behind the times i guess, just didn't know that kinda stuff was even possible. Thanks!!

Joey

Kilo,
If only google earth would have that definition, could scout from home, even see tracks and rubs.
Did you scan the roof tops, top of the Whitehouse, Lots of security. One of the buildings off in the distance had a bunch of wall tents set up, looked like media?
I guess I've watched "Shooter" too many times?

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

I think Bush was just checking the scores from the college basketball games played the night before. I think he hit his parlay!!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-09 AT 02:53PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-09 AT 02:51?PM (MST)

OMG!! Bill Clinton has his hand up underneath Hillary's trenchcoat in her lap and she is smiling!!!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

MADE YOU LOOK AGAIN!! HA HA HA!!

This is fun!

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-09 AT 03:14PM (MST)[p]OHHHH!!! Look - on the hand underneath his glove - Cheney is giving the bird!!

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-09 AT 03:31PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-09 AT 03:24?PM (MST)

Seriously - go 4 rows up behind Gore - and a little to the left, the guy behind the Admiral - bald with a blue scarf - the top of his head is twisted at an angle contrary to his face!! Must have been moving his head right at the moment the pic was snapped - looks pretty freaky though! I am sure you could concoct some National Enquirer alien conspiracy theories with that one! Also - Aretha has two chins - not that she has a double chin - but that the bottom half of her face is digitally duplicated on her face!

The look on Gore's face says "That should be me up there"

And if you really take a close look at Bush's hands - you will see that he is clapping - the object that appears to be a Blackberry or PDA is an object on the table behind him and his extended thumb. So no - he is not really texting! But it sure looks like it from a distance!

The two guys directly behind Bush and Cheney must be Secret Service - they aren't smiling, clapping or reacting - just watching - very intently.

UTROY

I scanned the entire top level. I didn't see anyone whoever worked a day in their lives.

There were 1.4 million people there, and only 14 of them missed work.

Eel

Steve,

Come on there were more than that there and oh yea, only two more posts by you and you jump to the next level of 7,000.

Come on you can do it today, show us. LOL

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom