2010 Archery Elk Success

medicinebow

Here is my 2010 Archery Elk. It was a tough hunt with little bugling. Unfortunately for this guy, he bugled just a little too long and I was able to move in on him for a 24 yard shot. He green scores 375". He'll be a bookend to the 380" bull I killed last year. Good luck to those who have upcoming hunts!!!

41332010_archery_elk_hunt_photos_021.jpg

64412010_archery_elk_hunt_photos_029.jpg

92412010_archery_elk_hunt_photos_075.jpg

The last load out!!

MBBGH

SWEET , CONGRATS ON A GREAT BULL! 380 and now this , brother you be livin right, congrats on a tremendous hunt.

Both bulls were taken on public land. However, I do have a reservation tag for elk in two weeks. So, we'll see what happens.

WapitiBob- Your absolutely right, Sitka Gear is money worth spending. I've used it two years now and the stuff is durable and is the most comfortable camo I've found.

thanks,

MBBGH

Thanks for all the compliments!! I've attached a few pics of the bulls I harvested last year. One is the 380 mentioned above and the other is the Rez tag I had last year, which I drew again this year. I hope my luck continues.......

24772009_muzzleloader_bull_002.jpg

21932009_muzzleloader_bull_007.jpg

5702009_muzzleloader_bull_004.jpg

MBBGH

Great bull! You are on one hell of a roll!

Medicinebow, whats up with the suspenders?
Just kidding! I think I may use some on my hunt!

Are these both taken on Res. property?

Griz

Yeah I was too lazy to take them off my pants ; ) But I'm glad I left them on I lost alot of weight getting back into the gym and needed the suspenders and a belt to keep my pants up.

The two big bulls were taken on public land. The bull in the last picture was taken on the Rez.

MBBGH

Medicine, those are some awesome bulls. To get 2 bulls of that caliber in 2 years is amazing.
That is not luck, you are doing something right.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom