2010 CALIF. GAME REGS

YukonDall

Long Time Member
ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT WHEN OUR STATE MAKE THE BIG GAME REGS AVAILABLE ???? HEY KILO.....WHATS YOUR LITTLE BLACK BOOK SAY ABOUT THE DATES ??? NOTHING ON THE WEBSITE JUST YET.......THANKS.....YD.

Last year 2009 I got my brochure in the mail on May 4th, so we still have to wait a few more weeks.

Brian
xvvgp.jpg

MAY 1st YOUR LICENSE, TAGS AND DFG BOOKLETS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE. YOUR LOCAL BUSINESS THAT USUALLY CARRIES THESE MAY NOT HAVE THEM ON THIS DATE BUT IT IS THE DATE IT IS AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC FOR SALE.

Regardless of when the regs come out, remember that the big game hunts and hunt dates are "proposed" and will not be confirmed until the Commission approves them at the meeting next month.

They have been in contradiction in the past and you wouldn't want to apply for a proposed hunt that didn't actually make the cut.

There won't be any radical changes in the Regs from last year.
Except for a few.
The booklet will be out in another week.

T

Well I got my pre printed labels in the mail today and "one" of the prroposed changes is making all C zones, D12, and D17 zones premium hunts which you'll have to apply for and loose your points if drawn. Guess we'll have to wait and see if its approved. Cant believe you'd have to use your points on one of those tags.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

looks like X-1 just got harder to draw!
now maybe a every 2 year hunt instead of every other year!
tags cut in half...
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

All the big game (except bear) changes were approved by the Commission on April 21, these are official now.

Joe

Checked on-line yesterday, the 2009-2010 seasons are now available. No big changes besides the added Tule Elk hunts in the Owens Valley & the Deer tags in my area were decreased again.

Troy

Just to give you a bad time the 2009-2010 quotas have been out for a year now. The 2010/11 quotas are now online. Sorry I could not resist.

Joe

hey Joe,

I don't see that wind wolves archery elk hunt listed yet....they even letting you guys in there to count??...I sure see some big bull groups. I can't believe 1 or 2 tags is unreasonable.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom