2010 harvest pictures

Muleyfanatic

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-11 AT 07:52PM (MST)[p]Thought it was getting a lil slow around here on the Idaho forum. So lets see your 2010 Idaho harvests! This is my doe, and I'm only 15 so I don't wanna hear any crap!
100_0365.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-11 AT 07:27AM (MST)[p]awesome job fanatic !!! and nice shot.....:)
what cartridge did you use ?

Is that a hole in the head that I see? I'm sure it wasn't much of a tracking job!!

Thanks guys, yeah it is a hole in her head. I used a .300 win mag. Earlier in the season I passed on a fairly big 2 point so I wasn't the happiest about not seeing anything better, but I was still super stoked as always when I see a deer I'm about to shoot!

Here is my 2010 Idaho buck.
48611031101153a.jpg

Here is my buddies 2010 Idaho buck harvested a few days before mine, this is his first ever big game animal he has taken. Glad I could be there to help.
27861025101454.jpg

Nice lookin bucks Goose

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

I was going to take a picture of the biggun I got but already ate all of it, nothing like a nice warm bowl of tag soup on a cold winter day. Congrats to all who harvested last year. I hope 2011 is even better to all.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-11 AT 06:33PM (MST)[p]Steelheader,

VERY NICE....Love the neck on that buck! Unfortunately, if I want to post pics of nice bucks killed out of our household my kids are always the one with the tag on them.

12 year old's first buck:

5939alec_whitetail_3.jpg

My Buddy's nearly 30 inch three from Idaho last year and a big 3 from Wyoming. Guess what my buddy's nickname is? :)
654trevor_20100.jpg

357trevor2.jpg

Has anyone seen my kittie?

8020scott_ralphie.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom