2010 hunting draw

Big game proc...top of page 7 "Results of the big game drawing will be available April 29. For more information see page 23."
Then you go to page 23 and it basically says the same thing.

Mathews Z7
CX Maxima Hunter 350
Sure Loc Single pin
Grim Reaper Broadheads

Get the 2010 Big game guidebook, the website doesn't tell everything. That's one of the reason why they had to extend the application period because some people think all the information they need is on the website. April 29th!

"Keep yer powder dry n yer eye on the skyline!"

In the past few years you could see a pending charge to your C-card before the actual Email/letter/results date.

Trust me-----you will know if the C-cards are starting to show 'hits' just by being on here from about April 20th.....

Robb

Robb is right,
My big CC hit came on April 21 last year but it was a week before I got any official word that it was my son's tag and not mine.
Exciting times for sure!

You UT residents should look into getting the results out and posted earlier, way earlier. The same company that does the UT draws, also does the NV draw. We used to wait and wait to get draw results in mid-june. Last year a regulation change required them to post the results with in two days after the draw. We new at the end of May, it was great!
There is no reason to hold back the draw results until all the tags are printed and mailed out and all the other paperwork taken care. The only stipulation when the early results are posted is that they are tentative and subject to minor changes if credit card charges for the tags are rejected. These are very minor issues.

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

I believe Utah is waiting for the tag #'s to be decided by the wildlife board. Utah does winter range counts and then suggests tag #'s for the board to review.
my 2 cents worth.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom