2010 NM Mule Deer

spitz

Just returned from a hunt and had a great time. Worked long and hard fighting the full moon and general lack of weather resembling wintertime. Also returned to a destroyed camp after a crazy windstorm, luckily reasonable accomodations weren't too far off. Did find partial success for the two of us who were hunting.

972nm_deer.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments guys! Just finishing up the european mount on him. Will post pics when done.

Here's the euro mount. Didn't turn out too bad. Maybe next year New Mexico will give me one worthy of a shoulder mount. ;)

8869euro.jpg

7199euro_2.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-10 AT 09:26AM (MST)[p]Very nice buck, you must be holding out for a monster to shoulder mount.

What did that guys score? Looks like he was pushing 170" maybe even 180" to me.

Nice clean symetrical buck.

Thanks. He's very symetrical and very young. I can't imagine how great he would have been in a year or two. He's a low 160's buck because he lacks mass but I'm still real happy with him as he took a ton of work to find. Maybe next year I'll get one to shoulder mount. ;)

Spitz, Hellava Buck there congrats.

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom