2010 Sheep Season Photos

M

maddglasser

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-11 AT 07:08PM (MST)[p]
Southwest Hunting Adventures was greatful to have guided 3 AZ desert sheep hunters this year. Thanks to those of you who helped out on the hunts! And congrats to the all 3 hunters on their fine trophies. GW probably has a few photo's to chime in with as well. It was a great year! We took 3 awesome rams. We had an average of 176 with the 3 rams!

4062picture0004.jpg

296944ae+sheep+061.jpg

5982img_0157+edit.jpg

3014stansheep2010+138.jpg

3834_kii9347.jpg

8924edit4.jpg

988220.jpg

www.southwesthuntingadventures.com

Fantastic photos man, great job! Can't wait to put my tag on one of those awesome animals one day soon. Thanks for posting!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-11 AT 09:09PM (MST)[p]shoot brother, i don't know if i got anything better...great photos!

i know the Machine has some great video...maybe i'll bug him about it tomorrow :)

i think i got a couple of ok live shots through the spotter of Ellis' ram...will put em up when i find

love that pic of the 177 and the 184 together....man, just can't beat that!

Unreal rams congrats to you fellas, I can't imagine rams that big in the same camp.That will put your sheep fever into overdrive thanks for the pics and post....

Great rams guys! Excellent pics. Troy don't be shy in getting into the picture also...makes the rams look that much better..ha
T and I will see you in Reno.

You Arizona guys absolutely kicked butt this year!
Great rams and pics.
I also agree!
Two cranker rams in one camp is just not fair!(unless of course, one of them is mine, ha, ha)
Congratulations to all involved!

Absolutely fantastic!
You had a great year and all involved should be proud of their accomplishments.

Thank you for sharing your bountiful harvest with us! We appreciate what you went through to succeed.

Zeke

here are a few live shots of Ellis' Mr. Chocolate

9504chocolate_v.jpg

4802mr_chocolate.jpg

682chocolate_lll.jpg

Mr Taylor is 74 years YOUNG, and a finer gentleman a person will never meet!

9390ellis_taylor.jpg

8736taylor_ram_lll.jpg

i'm trying to track down the Machine, but he is very elusive ;)...i know he has kill footage of both Darrell's and Ellis' big dudes

Thanks a bunch guy's. It really is our honor to hunt these animals and guide our hunters. It is everybit a hunt of a lifetime...EVERYTIME!

BTW, the two rams in the same pic were both killed opening day. 176 and 184. Not a bad opening day or camp!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom