2010 Success anyone?

300Shortmag

Haven't heard or seen much on the forum about success this year. I figured a lot of you would have already gotten your animals.

Let us know what's going on in Wyoming and how you've done. I want to see some pictures and hear some stories. I still have 2 weeks until I'm out there.

Here is one on the 4th day of the hunt. General Tag

10072010-09-04_07-33-03_170.jpg

7548img_0451.jpg

6540img_0456.jpg

Got back from my region G hunt yesterday, came real close twice, seen some good deer and one for sure would have easily of done 190" from what I could tell, some real brutal weather for me though, temp got in the low 20's twice and heavy snow. My own mistakes cost me from connecting...Still pounding my head. Can't wait to get back.

Congrats on the Bull!.....got my antelope in 90 in the afternoon of the opener...all by himself and scored 77...don't have much time for the goats...I'm jacked about the Muley Hunting...heading out today to set up camp...saw 2 nice hard-horned Bucks and a Bull about the same size in your pic last night....

That's a good looking elk. Glad to see some successful hunters. Makes me look forward even more to my hunt.

This is my Wyoming buck killed on opening morning. Saw only a handful of bucks and this is the one that I liked. Had a blast hunting up in the high country.

8783region_g_007.jpg

I don't blame you for liking that one Dan. He's a beauty. Congrats ! I'll be out there in a couple of weeks. Can't wait. Chip

What a great buck... and you shot it on the opener! I seriously don't know how you guys all have so much success. It makes me jealous. Hopefully I'll have a pic or two to post up here soon.

Just got back from my Wyoming antelope hunt. Had a great time, seen a ton of antelope and harvested my first antelope buck. He gross scored 74, with 14 3/4 in horns. Also managed to fill a doe tag, and a couple of bonus sage grouse. What a great trip. I love hunting in Wyoming, great people and beautiful country. Cant wait to go back,(hopefully) next year on an elk hunt.

MikeDeer016.jpg

MnMike,
Which unit were you hunting in there in WY, congrats on the nice Lope now you will be addicted to hunting them more often.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks, Brian. We were hunting in 74. I sure can see how addicting lope hunting is. Now that my girls are getting older, I cant wait to take them out to Wy to experience this.

Great pics and congrats on all the success. I know how you feel Craig... I'm ready to go back. The problem with the hunt being so successful is that it was quick and makes me that much more eager to return.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom