2010 Yukon Dall

D

DustyElko

Well I had an absolute blast on "my" 1st sheep hunt in the yukon with Chris McKinnon and Bonnet Plume Outfitters earlier this month. It was a backpack hunt and I passed on my ram the 1st day at 15 yards and decided to take him 4 days later after looking over A TON of sheep. I know there's 2 other wildcats that were with me that get on MM and should post too. Not mentioning names but, you two terds from price had better show your rams off too. This ram wasn't the one I envisioned me bringing home but he's pretty cool being heavy and broomed off.
1137sheep.jpg

Awesome ram. What do you mean by that is not the ram you envisioned bringing home? I am jealous of anyone that gets any type of sheep. Physically my knees won't let me do it so congrats to you. Love to see the pics and hear the story.

Beautiful ram and a hearty congratulations from this ole sheep hunter. Hunts never happen exactly as we envision but you should be very happy and proud of your great ram!

Is this your first ram? Do you have points anywhere for another sheep? Just curious. Any plans for the "Full Curl"? You look young enough to finish with the 4 sheep before you get too old.

Congratulations again,

Zeke

Dusty, Congratulations. Great ram, great character. No shame in a broomed ram. Nothing like a good sheep hunt.

Hey thanks a million for all the comments guys, I really appreciate it cause I trained my butt off for it and enjoyed the heck out of every minute up there. Yes we were on the 1st hunt and why of coarse we were hanging out at the edgewater inn.

Great ram, congrats. I was with the group at another table at the Edgewater on about Aug 9 or 10. I had been up with Dan Reynolds and was with the other Reynolds hunter and my buddy who had just finished with Deuling. Didnt get a chance to come over and visit but looks like you guys had a great trip. I cant wait to get back up there myself!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom