2011 Chukar season

208JBB

I dont know about everybody else, but I'm rested up from the archery deer hunt and my out of state adventures for elk. Now I'm ready to start the chukar chasing.

This cold spell should put the snakes back in their holes for while.

Should be great season!

I will be visiting the Carlin/Elko area in mid November. I would love to get out and try my luck while I am there. Any recommendations on where to go and try to find some birds?

I will be hunting for deer in Nov., will the chucker season still be open...when will it close, what are the limits.

Nmbighorn

I found chukar birds in just about every canyon with water around the Ruby's. Which is just about all of them....

Season is from Oct 8- Feb5th. 6 bird limit.
http://ndow.org/hunt/seasons/upland/2011_12/2011_12_Upland_web.pdf

Changed all my judos and broadheads to blunts and bird tips. The shooting glove is all warmed up and ready to go. I didn't see anything in the regs against shooting them with the long bow, but if it gets to frusterating the shotgun will be in the truck.

Yep, birds everywhere this year. Got my spots picked out already but due to some unfortunate circumstances I will not be able to make opening day (funeral). something always seems to happen the last few years for opening day. this year it was work, which then was canceled because of a family death. I received the double whamy this year. The hunting gods do NOT want me out on the opener.

NW Nevada is off the hook. Tons and tons of birds. Out Sat, Sun, Wed and Thurs. Lots of very young birds. Dumb birds. Birds everywhere. Taking tomorrow off and then hit the Kali opener Sat.

I've had a blast so far. Only been able to go real close to Reno, but the birds are dumb and hold real tight.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom