2011 deer

tworivers

Yesterday's hunt, not a big buck but a general hunt crawling with hunters's everywhere. We are average guys, we don't claim to move through the woods like smoke, but we do get out walk and glass every possible piece of real estate that looks like it holds deer. Most of the time the bush bucks get us ect..... We took 4 bucks in 5 days of hunting. Saw 20 overall in a very pressured unit. Wolves were our nightly companions behind camp... we had a hard winterkill, but for some reason there were deer in numbers we have not seen in over 15 years. Last year was not like it.. Anyways this is for my brother and Monster Muley member Huntnfever, it was his boy who helped get this deer. I would like to think we had extra help:

Today we managed to get it done..... while not the biggest for me..... I would not trade this hunt today for anything...... My cousin, and I took out Scott's little boy Garrett, and my cousin's son Slade out to get a deer this Morning... Garrett is 6 Slade is 5. They came with us on our stalk up a way big and steep big boy Mountain, no complaining, no crying..... they were there when I shot this guy.... it was their first deer hunt, They were so excited!! This is why we do what we do beside using the animals for consumption. I hope the memory last's a lifetime... We felt Scott's presence with us there on the mountain.... it was a moment that was meant to be. These boys had a ball and after the very hard haul off the mountain enjoyed each other's company all day at camp. It brings back very happy memories for me of family members and time spent doing the same thing. I am glad they both were there.

9504p1011223.jpg

Freedom is not Free!
RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"
2605scott_tribute.jpg

Awesome story. Takin his little guy with ya and keeping his memory and tradition alive. Hats off to you and your welcome in my camp anytime.
I too lost a little brother and hunting partner and friend. When his little guy is big enough in a few more years I will gladly let him tag along.
The trophy is the story.
Thanks for sharing and God bless ya

Very Nice story, Glad those little one's are hunting together. Hope they keep it up for 50-60 years.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Beautiful and touching story Tworivers. Great to see their bright eyed smiles.

God Bless the memory of your brother.

Eldorado

Here is a better pic of the little guys without me... I am still on cloud nine having them there! Garrett is wearing his dad's Marine hat.
5218p1011219.jpg

Freedom is not Free!
RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"
2605scott_tribute.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom