2011 NR Hunt ???

BrowningRage

Long Time Member
Hey guys... I'm finally at a point in my life where I feel like I can hunt in other states besides my home state of Utah... I've always wanted to hunt Wyoming. I spend about a week each summer at the Grey's River and always see good bucks in there, but I've heard come rifle season it's a tough hunt... I don't mind that. I plan on putting in for a tag starting next year.
I would love to hunt a great area where harvesting a 160" buck or better is a good possibility. I was hoping that some of you guys might point me int he right direction...?? I hope to draw a hunt within 10 years, so I am in no rush, I just want a trophy from Wyoming one day...
Any help is greatly appreciated...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

From what I've heard there are bucks of that size all over region G and H. You can most likely draw the general tag the second year. The hardest part of the non-residencey hunt in Wyoming is finding an area with public, not wilderness land. You need areas where you are able to go yourself without a guide. Good luck. Looking forward to hearing what people have to say.

If you draw a tag you can hunt early on the archery for another $40. Region G and H have plenty of public areas to hunt. Look at the draw odds on those regions. You should draw a few tags in 10 years. Good luck to ya.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom