2011 Sheep

284NM

Picked up my ram this weekend from the New Mexico Taxidermist Association Convention in Taos. Paul at Imperial Taxidermy put my ram together for the show. I've known Vince and Paul for a long time and they were good friends of my dad's, they've done a lot of great looking work for my family over the years, true artisans and really great guys. From start to finish, everyone involved in this hunt has stepped up and helped make it a truly once in a lifetime experience for me and the boys at Imperial were no exception.
The Artist
DSCN0875.jpg

DSCN0872.jpg

DSCN0873.jpg

DSCN0874.jpg

DSCN0773.jpg

Truly awesome to see the hunt come full circle and have such a beautiful piece to remember it by, Thank you guys and congrats on the well earned awards!

Congrats on a beautiful ram. Those photos do not do that mount justice. Out of all the amazing mounts at the show, that one caught my eye the most.

Awesome sheep. I love how white the face is on that cape. Looks like a stone. Paul knocked it out of the park with that mount, it really came out nice. Congrats to you, an awesome addition to your trophy room.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom