2012 Success

searcher

I have been meaning to post a few pictures of my 2012 antelope hunt as a way of saying thanks to some fellow MMers who helped me find a place to hunt. My son-in-law and I ended up hunting a unit that was our 4th choice. we were able to hunt both public and private and were able to kill 2 bucks and 2 does, although we had to work hard to do it. The bucks weren't record book size but I have never been a trophy hunter. I value the hunt more than the size of the horns. We were able to hunt an area of Wyoming that I have never been in and made some new friends. To me, any hunt in WY is a good hunt. Now I have to plan a hunt for 2013. Thanks for your help. You know who your are.

Tim

Not sure what happened to my photos. Here we go again.

This is my buck - took 3 1/2 days to track him down.

4186img_1416.jpg

Camp for a week

Here are some more photos. Sorry it took so long to post them. Too much going on right now. Anyway, here is a shot of our camp. Home for a week...

1705100_0322.jpg

Nice weather for a couple of days...

6462100_0342.jpg

This buck was on private land where we couldn't hunt.

3239100_0344.jpg

My son-in-law's buck. It was not a trophy but he made a great shot at 250+ yards. His longest shot ever.

2950img_1376.jpg

Here is one of the does we took

9159img_1383.jpg

Last picture. I can't wait till this fall to do this all over again. Hopefully, mule deer and elk are in my future too.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped me hunt in Wyoming.

8899img_1394.jpg

Nice. Remember they are all trophies. I like the ceremonial last bite on your buck, it is something I have always done. My way of paying respect to the animal. Promotes good Karma too.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom