2012 Sucess Photos

blktailslayer

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-12 AT 01:20PM (MST)[p]The forum is extremely slow for the time of the year.

Everyone post your 2012 hunt pictures.

I'll start off with the two bucks that a good friend of mine and I bagged in Unit 6.

9417photo_2.jpg

2732dscf7259.jpg

Here is my brothers first buck ever. Nothing was big enough to top mine from 2010 so will be back up there in august with my bow! The first shot was right through his fork on his left antler.
4658dsc00307.jpg

8549dsc00304.jpg

My friend drew a tag in Nevada and we went down this week and ran into this guy-not bad for a couple of Idaho boys.

6315chucks_deer_2.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-12 AT 09:01AM (MST)[p]Nice buck hntnfool. Can I ask what brand/color stock is on your gun? I am in the process of restocking a rifle and I like the look of that stock. Thanks. Louie

My Area 10 2012 Halloween Buck.
39882012_5x5.jpg

~Jason Peterson
Mossy Oak ProStaff

"No man should go through life without once experiencing healthy, even bored solitude in the wilderness, finding himself depending solely on himself and thereby learning his true and hidden strength."~Jack Kerouac

Lucky client took this Great buck yesteday on a Late Nv. deer hunt.Has taken 2 of this quality in last 4 yrs.in same unit in Outfitter Draw,this year with 0 B.P.got to love a true B.P. draw system.Bruce & SilverGrand ...
9336img_0450.jpg

A little non-traditional and not in Nevada....but here is another muzzleloader kill from my 2012 season :)

6406oryx2.jpg

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom