2013 Raffle Governors Tag

cjoutfit

Ty Zumach 2013 Colorado Wildlife Federation Raffle Tag winner

2319l1170131.jpg

3128l1170128.jpg

Great bull! Would be an awesome fall having a tag like that!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Super bull! Congratulations on getting the tag and the BULL!
Thanks for sharing.
Zeke

Wow! Thanks for the comments. And thanks to Chris Jurney for posting my pic of my awesome bull. Funny I was just cruising the forum and clicked on the subject and found my own pic!!! It was an amazing hunt that I got to share with my dad by my side. Lucky to win the tag, it definitely replaced the past 9 months of emotional letdown after cashing in 12pts the year before on unit 40, muzzy, guided, and came home empty handed. Chris Jurney is a great guide. Chris's knowledge of the land, the elk patterns and his ability to spot and score trophy bulls is amazing. We looked over 50+ bulls in 4 days and very fortunate to connect with this big boy the morning after spotting him the night before. And thanks to Casey who packed out 3 quarters - strong young man!

Ty Z

Awesome! So glad you were able to replace the tough memory with a great one. All that more sweet! Especially doing it with your dad.

BTW, I'd still like to know the score, even if unofficial. Can you share it with us?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom