2014 Archery Sandia Mule Deer

H

Huntergm1

Well, after a hard hunt I ended up taking this buck in the very steep and rugged Sandia mountains. It was a great hunt and I ran into some monster bucks up there but just couldn't close the deal. I am very pleased to take this buck and it's a great start for 2014.

6175image.jpg

Congrats on a great buck! Yeah to arrow a buck on that rock pile is huge brother, glad to see it ...Thanks for sharing it and again big time congrats ..

Congrats. Great picture. The photographer must have been awesome. Lol. Oh wait, I was the photographer. This is Matt. I haven't seen a good buck in days dude.

That's crazy brotha! I would've figured you got the one you were looking for. I do want to thank you for all your help Matt. Good luck, there's five days left! Hit it hard and give me a call if you need some help.

Nice deer huntergm1! here he is about 3 hours before you harvested and 400 yards up the mountain.
2250img_0884_2.jpg

we watched him in the scope breed a doe and bed in the snow

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom