2014 Non resident Diy Antelope??

XtremeHunter

I need some help, can someone give me some info on a diy hunt for next year?? It will be me and my dad, nd we want to kindof stay toward the north central part of the state, but will go anywhere. We want to hunt rifle for bucks, and maybe get an doe tag also?? We just want to hunt for decent bucks and have a good time, not for trophys. Can some of you give some units and such, I appreciate trying to help this slow kid out! THanks Tyler

Do either of you have any antelope PPs? If you don't, I'd suggest contacting the Gillette G&F Office and get a list of ranches in unit 23 that you can get on by paying a trespass fee. Then get something set up and you can get the license any time right up through the hunting season next year. It will probably still be a two bucks and four does per person unit next year. That would be the way to hunt right away and probably not pay much more for a trespass fee than if you waited and paid for several years of PPs, as well as higher license fees that will probably be coming for the 2015 season.

I have hunted antelope in several units between Laramie to Gillette to Casper to Rawlins. All of this area is good antelope units. Don't over look the Walk In Areas they offer some good antelope hunting.These units usually take a pref point or two to draw but can be drawn with out any points as I have done before.
I would apply for one of these units as a first choice then look at an easy draw unit as my second choice.

Unit 29 might be an option as well. Lots of tags given out, but the crowds usually clear out towards the last week of the season.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom