2015 Idaho bear

elkboy32

Hey everyone. I thought I would show you my bear from this season. I got some great help from many Monster Muley forum individuals, and I thought I would share my photos. Thanks (you know who you are!)

I got lucky and drew a spring controlled tag after nearly a decade of applying. I had a great time. Its a hard hunt, and I spent a lot of time behind the glass. After 3 trips and ten days of hunting, I took the bear of my dreams. I saw a total of 16 bears in that time. Hard hunting, but I hope to get another chance at it someday!

6234sam0538.jpg

430sam0537.jpg

2757sam0541.jpg

Awesome bear, I put in for the fall hunt for bear. Hope I can draw, but from the looks of your picture I have a lot to learn. I am used to bear country in a solid forest so that would take some adjustment on my part. Congrats again.

Wow!! That thing is my picture perfect bear. Bada$$ look to him. Congrats to you & all that gave you some tips. I have never had desire to hunt them, but your pics are making me reconsider that thought.

And, good on you to come back with pics & say thanks to these guys!!

Thanks everyone! The best part of this website is the bond it creates with us hunters. Sharing some info helps all of us, and helps our sport continue to grow and thrive. I didn't care as much to show off my trophy, I feel like its shared with lots of others that helped me. Its a big high five for Monster Muleys!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom