2015 year of big moose

5point

my buddy had is archery shiras moose scored by a pope and young scorer and it might make top 10 in the world. this bull was 58 inches wide, It scored 177 and some change. The largest archery moose that is on record for Colorado is 179 and some change. I saw a picture of another bull killed in Colorado's archery season that is suppose to break world record. this bull was a stud. any official scores on it yet?

The new world record is posted under rumors has it in the Colorado section the one I saw I can't post because the guy is doing an article an asked me not too!!!

That ted behunin bull scored 179 inches and some change according to pope and young not 185 inches, but still one heck of a bull.

hey DW I just saw your message in my inbox from Oct. sorry I don't check very often. yes the bull was shot in unit 19 that was 58 inches wide. I wished I could post pic, but it will come out soon enough. I'm pretty sure it will be at pope and young banquet for official scoring.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom