2016-17 Hunting Regulations

TRC

Has anyone heard when the new hunting regs will be either posted on line or available in printed copy? I thought they came out about this time last year on line? Just not sure if I'm remembering correctly?? I know others on this site might have inside connections that might know.

Thanks!

From my recollection, it's generally out online at the end of the last business day in December. I think there's a little variation, but I believe that's been the case the last few years. We can usually start putting in the first Wednesday in January, so it behooves them to put it up a little before that so the money can start flowing in as early as possible. Looking forward to planning for next year either way. :)

Will be on line next week and printed copies will be available 2nd week in January...Not alot of change other than Valles Caldera is now part of the public land state draw...

Hoping the rifle & mz dates have jumped back forward after moving back in the cycle.
Sept. Arch is the same 2 times I believe also.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom