2016 Idaho buck, bull and bear

elkboy32

Idaho is an amazing place. I love living here. Hunting season was great success this year. I was able to tag a beautiful blonde bear this spring, followed up by a my OTC muley and a controlled hunt bull. The withdrawls have begun!

My bear was right about 6 feet long. I hadn't seen him on my bait until he picked the wrong morning to check it out. His coat was the best of any bear I have taken

25813bear.jpeg

I was able to take this muley opening morning of the general season. He was just too nice to pass up. He unfortuantly flipped on his back after the shot, so he bled all over his face. Not the prettiest picture, but a beautiful buck. I was able to get a trail cam photo of him in June.

39314hunt0009.jpg

50618deer2016.jpg

My bull was a dream hunt for me. I had always wanted a mature bull elk, and after 20 years of pursuit, I got a great bull. I took him at 60 yards while he chased cows in mid October.

43465elk2016.jpg

Congrats young man that one heck of a haul.....great animals,,,,you going to need a second freezer...lol....

))))------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom