2017 Results of 3 rd Season Deer Hunting in Unit 67 near Gunnison, Co

Jerry

The search for an area to try for a Colorado deer permit has started for many of us, myself included. I am interested in finding out about unit 67 3 rd season for 2108. I have 9 Points which might be enough to get a permit in '18. I have never hunted this unit or even been in it. If anyone hunted it last season '17, it would be very useful & helpful & appreciated to know your results & recommendations good or bad about the deer hunting there.

Has the huge die off from the '07--''08 Monster Winter righted itself with the deer numbers/quality rebounding to pre die off based on your observations, generally speaking anyway. C P W says yes, but I'd like to hear that from actual hunters who have been there recently like last fall. Also, why is 66 generally considered much better than 67 for deer & elk too ? That's what I have read anyway in some articles from past years & experiences of hunters.

Information would be most appreciated on 67 deer. Thanks so much to anyone responding with '17 hunt results & /or recommendations !!
Best Wishes,
Jerry Gold
Ft Collins, Colorado
E Mail: [email protected]
Cell : 307-772-1623

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom