2020 Utah Big Game Application Guidebook

Still so unbelievably stupid that we have to apply before we even know if there are tags available.

>Still so unbelievably stupid that we
>have to apply before we
>even know if there are
>tags available.

Tags?

Or Animals?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

The water shed initiative has Mule Deer listed as their # 1 animal to help in restoration of their habitat.

They have a lot of money and are asking the general public for proposals for worthy projects.

The dead line for proposals is Jan. 10..

Just one of the things that can be found in the proposal besides the over abundance of tags, or the lack of tags.

https://watershed.utah.gov/

>Vanillaelk, 2 things that don't taste
>very good together,,, but take
>up a lot of room
>at the table.?

This made me chuckle. Well played.

Well, like it or not.

Permits will be cut in 2020. The queaston is how many?

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

>
>Well, like it or not.
>
>Permits will be cut in 2020.
>The queaston is how many?
>
>
>
>
4aec49a65c565954.jpg

The HATED Answer:

NOT ENOUGH!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

?Like it or not permit numbers will be cut in 2020? I hope so! And not just 100 here, 100 there bs. Cut em. And kill a few more cats while you are at it. Take the pahvant for example. No reason that range shouldn't be loaded with deer, but it's deer numbers are so suppressed, and the lion numbers are so high, it makes it impossible to crawl out of the hole it's in. Give Mother Nature some help, some sound management would go a long way.

>?Like it or not permit numbers
>will be cut in 2020?
>I hope so! And not
>just 100 here, 100 there
>bs. Cut em. And kill
>a few more cats while
>you are at it. Take
>the pahvant for example. No
>reason that range shouldn't be
>loaded with deer, but it's
>deer numbers are so suppressed,
>and the lion numbers are
>so high, it makes it
>impossible to crawl out of
>the hole it's in. Give
>Mother Nature some help, some
>sound management would go a
>long way.

Ill add your name to the list.

The list of dudes who want tag cuts.

To put up or shut up we will need to see the screen shot of your app where you don't apply for deer

OR

The pic of the 2020 tag you drew, then cut up and through away before the hunts.

Most of you guys are like the dems who want tax increases. Yet for some reason they never pay extra on their own or always take all the deductions.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

"To put up or shut up we will need to see the screen shot of your app where you don't apply for deer

OR

The pic of the 2020 tag you drew, then cut up and through away before the hunts."

Did somebody hack into Hoss' account?

Geezus!

"Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak. So
we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom