2022 Spring Turkey Licenses

RioHuntNutt

Just dropping in to let you know the 2022 Spring turkey licenses will be available for purchase tomorrow 03/23/2022.The season once again starts April 15 thru May 10 and the youth can hunt the weekend before beginning April 8-10 in all OTC units , DRAW UNITS ARE NOT OPEN TO YOUTH DATES UNLESS SPECIFIED on special use draw permit.

Also ,this years carcass tags are not sticky/sticker tags so make sure you have proper stuff to attach the carcass tags to the birds , I.E. tape over sandwich bag , or ties to afix the tag to bird.

Ah yes. This year I will be excited to buy one. Son drew the Bosque hunt. Not sure his exact date yet, but a good chance at getting one and not being run over every five minutes like the Gila has seemed like the last few years, no matter how far we went in.

Ah yes. This year I will be excited to buy one. Son drew the Bosque hunt. Not sure his exact date yet, but a good chance at getting one and not being run over every five minutes like the Gila has seemed like the last few years, no matter how far we went in.
Good luck to your son! My son drew that hunt a few years ago and was successful on the first day.

Good luck to your son! My son drew that hunt a few years ago and was successful on the first day.
Thank you! They changed it to only one day now. Two toms. So hopefully it'll be good. The director says it is full of toms. Just as many toms as hens now, since it hasn't been hunted in two or three years. Hopefully get him into a gobbling contest, get that blood boiling for it!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom