2023 Alcatraz

@elkantlers
Screenshot_20231119_163524_Gallery.jpg

Who puts in for any tag and never checks to see if they drew it.? Maybe he's a nice guy, but probably a bit of a dope...

I mean, 1)you have a charge on a card, or 2)you have an email, or 3)you can check your draw results on the dwr website, or 4)you get the tag in the mail... 4 ways to check and know what tag you have.

Even if there was a glitch, there's three other ways to know. I don't know anybody that doesn't know what hunt they are going on within a day or two of the draw results...

This is the dumbest thing I've heard of since that Sportsman's elk Mossback guided where the hunter forgot his gun... if I remember right.

Yes SS, women are exspensive. So are big mulies. Quit the gay chit, just wondering if JJ comes home after his exhausting big game hunts to a sweetheart?

Shooting bucks on such a small island doesn't impress me much. They should at least make it recurve only....or muzzy with no scopes. You know, turn it into a two day hunt :D
Yea i might not have a 40" wide buck on my wall but every buck on my wall I can look at with pride knowing I earned them my self with my own sweat. I couldn't imagine literally just paying for every trophy on your wall and bragging about them at parties when people come over lol

Yea i might not have a 40" wide buck on my wall but every buck on my wall I can look at with pride knowing I earned them my self with my own sweat. I couldn't imagine literally just paying for every trophy on your wall and bragging about them at parties when people come over lol
If I had the money I would buy the tags. But go DIY with buddies haha.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom