2023 Hunt regulations dates etc ?

Looserowel505

Does anyone know more or less when the 2023 hunting regulation books will be out so we can see any of the rule changes and added or decreased hunts and dates?

A lot of elk license numbers going to drop!
I hear its actually the opposite , I heard that tags are increasing since the muzzleloader rule passed. If its true it makes no sense because that was the argument the department was trying to make , either reduce tags or eliminate scopes on muzzy hunts. Unit 2 currently has 200 mature bull tags for the muzzleloader(125) and rifle hunt(75) and the new proposal that passed increases both of those hunt 10 additional tags each and the 2C antlerless hunt goes from current 50 tags to 75(+25).I guess time will tell.

I hear its actually the opposite , I heard that tags are increasing since the muzzleloader rule passed. If its true it makes no sense because that was the argument the department was trying to make , either reduce tags or eliminate scopes on muzzy hunts. Unit 2 currently has 200 mature bull tags for the muzzleloader(125) and rifle hunt(75) and the new proposal that passed increases both of those hunt 10 additional tags each and the 2C antlerless hunt goes from current 50 tags to 75(+25).I guess time will tell.
You’re probably right my friend! No argument from me, I know certain Gila units are cutting over all rifle tags by up to 120 tags for sure!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom