2023 Likely Tables Success

huckleberryhi

First off, thanks to all the members for supporting this hunt. Drew this tag as 7th alt and am glad I did. After 23 plus years of putting in for the draw I can't wait to pick up my mount and show off my goat in the future.

20230903_181433.jpg

20230903_192405.jpg

20230903_183137.jpg

Congrats on getting it done... how was the numbers of animals?
Mike
Poor numbers for this unit overall. Drove through all the hot spots and did not see one Antelope or deer for that matter. Found this guy with about 15 does at Boles meadow on the west side of the unit.

Also met several gentlemen scouting for deer that updated me several times in other parts of the unit, they also didn't
see a single Antelope.

Spoke with the biologist for the unit and they said they would have decreased the number of tags this year. However there is some fault in the system that essentially has to have there decisions approved, and it is at least two years behind.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom