2023 Mule Deer Success - Pack Giveaway

Photo contest

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Is anyone having success on bucks? I know a few of you have. Let's see your 2023 mule deer success! We all enjoy seeing the photos, so join in and share what you've scored on. Who doesn't love to see big bucks?

You'll be in to WIN a nice daypack! Our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear have got an Eberlestock Bandit to give away to one of you who contributes to the thread with a good photo or more.

We'll run the photo thread for a few weeks and then I'll randomly pick a winner. Each post with photo(s) shared will count as one entry and every 10 reactions that your post gets will get an extra entry.

Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear for donating the prizes for the contests and PLEASE everyone, when you're in the market to upgrade your gear, please shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and give them a chance to earn your business for good. They've got a large selection of hunting gear for you to look through.

Here's the prize that's up for grabs.

Bandit Camo Pack.png

Is anyone having success on bucks? I know a few of you have. Let's see your 2023 mule deer success! We all enjoy seeing the photos, so join in and share what you've scored on. Who doesn't love to see big bucks?

You'll be in to WIN a nice daypack! Our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear have got an Eberlestock Bandit to give away to one of you who contributes to the thread with a good photo or more.

We'll run the photo thread for a few weeks and then I'll randomly pick a winner. Each post with photo(s) shared will count as one entry and every 10 reactions that your post gets will get an extra entry.

Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear for donating the prizes for the contests and PLEASE everyone, when you're in the
View attachment 120683

IMG_1047.jpeg

One of the most enjoyable hunts of my life. Spent most of the time with family and good friends. Found a giant, saw lots of bucks, had a very close encounter with a great buck, and got this one that made me happy as can be. Probably my last chance to hunt the Pauns, but a good way to end it. Thanks to those of you who came along, I really enjoyed the time spent.

IMG_1101.jpg

One of the most enjoyable hunts of my life. Spent most of the time with family and good friends. Found a giant, saw lots of bucks, had a very close encounter with a great buck, and got this one that made me happy as can be. Probably my last chance to hunt the Pauns, but a good way to end it. Thanks to those of you who came along, I really enjoyed the time spent.

View attachment 122953
Holy mass! What’re the mass measurements on him?? Awesome buck

Nice bucks! Waiting to see what rolls out of Co for 2nd, then 3rd and 4th… hopefully I’ll have a buckaroo to add

Well, I guess they can't all be monsters...
After 14 hours of driving and 8000' in elevation change my son was able to shoot his first mule deer. Unfortunately, later in the day he developed altitude sickness and I had to take him down to my parent's house 4000' feet lower and let him recover for a few days.
First Muley.jpg

Black Friday for that guy. I shot him from the cliffs in the background at 176 yrds with my 7mm. He green scores at 158 gross.

IMG_1231.jpeg
Resized_20231022_165401.jpeg

IMG_1492.jpeg

First 4point. Wish I kept the cape it was the softest deer fir iv felt. Can’t tell but if you look close the hip belt is as tight as I can get it on my skinny 30- waist, so I need a proper fitting hunting pack :) lucky the pack out was a mile. 70 lbs sucks on the shoulder straps only

Late Kaibab. 9 x 5 with a significant point broken off at the base of his right antler. I was looking for a big typical, something I have been lucky to kill, so I passed first time I saw this buck. The eye guards sold me on him. Extras get muleys killed. Unbelievably my fourth 14 point buck

IMG_1134.jpeg

IMG_1072.jpeg

Late Kaibab. 9 x 5 with a significant point broken off at the base of his right antler. I was looking for a big typical, something I have been lucky to kill, so I passed first time I saw this buck. The eye guards sold me on him. Extras get muleys killed. Unbelievably my fourth 14 point buck

View attachment 134326

View attachment 134327
Have any other pictures of the 3 other 14 pointers?! This is a fantastic buck! Never seen a real big non-typical on the hoof during hunting season

View attachment 134326

View attachment 134327

View attachment 134326

View attachment 134327
Sorry I meant to say something I haven’t been fortunate to kill…a big typical

Have any other pictures of the 3 other 14 pointers?! This is a fantastic buck! Never seen a real big non-typical on the hoof during hunting season
The first pic is the 2020 Idaho buck. The second and third are from a Mt OTC buck it has double eye guards on both sides. Hopefully one of the pictures shows it. The last is my largest to date. A 220 class buck.

62659102391__2BA795B7-AE85-4C74-9FBE-0696FE808B12.jpeg

IMG_0369.jpeg

IMG_0366.jpeg

IMG_0134.jpeg

Thanks for sharing! You have stacked some dandies over the years the buck with all those inlines is awesome!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom