2023 Wyoming antelope

rachele39

Tiny prongs but has 6 6/8 bases and the longest horns for me at 15 5/8. Might be a little longer, I was taking a quick measurement in the dark standing on my truck tire to decide if I wanted to drop it off for a euro mount. Not a giant like others post but getting closer.

IMG_6708.jpeg

IMG_6702.jpeg

IMG_6714.jpeg

IMG_6713.jpeg

IMG_6711.jpeg

IMG_6719.png

Thank you, appreciate it. Changing times, I see see proof or don’t post enough. Without the prongs it doesn’t look that good but he’s up there somewhere.

I euro nearly everything. Antelope take up such a small area of wall/garage/book shelf space can't imagine not boiling them! Nice goat!!

Sounds like another great hunt. Congratulations
Spent 5 days in Utah pine valley muzzle loader looking for a good buck prior but bailed early. Saw about 25 little bucks, one small 4x4 but it’s way thicker terrain than I’m used to and lots of people. Thought I’d enjoy Wyoming a lot more and fewer antelope figured it might be difficult finding one worthwhile. Saw this one towing the trailer in and went back later that morning to see if I could take a better look. Missed the shot in the heavy wind and spent another few hours relocating him. If I’d looked at some of the other bucks posted I might have looked a little more to see what was available but cruised through a couple months earlier and saw very few antelope in the unit. It’s the biggest one I’ve taken and I’m thrilled.
Hope you post your NV elk hunt or on your daughters YouTube channel. I burnt my pts a few yrs back on a subpar tag, didn’t want to gamble on getting too old to use it. Kicking myself now for not holding out. Eager to see the results of your hunt, best of luck!

Dropped it off for the taxidermist couple hours after I got him for the euro mount. Waiting for a call back from taxidermist who’s been busy hunting past month to see about using the cape to mount my wife’s antelope from 15 years ago. Her follow up shot got it in the face. Only animal she’s ever hunted, thought it might intice her into going again. I’ve been buying her and the daughter pts for years and hoping they’ll share them or get a premium unit and tag along.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom