2024 Nevada sheep hunt

maddog58

Just wondering who’s putting in for the different sheep hunts this year in NV? A couple more weeks and results will be out. I’m putting in for Ca and Rocky . I’m in a waiting period for desert but still throw a few bucks in for the special hunts for it. Good luck to all and I hope whoever draws the desert sheep this year has a great of time as I did last year. Just the planning and scouting was beyond belief.

Nevada is a great place to hunt sheep!
I’m one of a few nonresidents that have drawn both Desert & California Sheep tags. I’m on the waiting period for Desert but hoping to strike gold and draw a California permit this year. Good luck to all!
That’s awesome you’ve drawn two sheep tags

I drew and harvested a Desert in 2021. I'm a resident. This year my goat and rocky points lapsed. Next year my California sheep points will lapse.

I've live in Nevada most of my life. I've been on my daughter's ewe hunt and my ram hunt.

I have no problem setting to the side permanently and getting out of the race.

My daughter will decide if she wants to continue to pursue it.

Last edited:
I drew and harvested a Desert in 2021. I'm a resident. This year my goat and rocky points lapsed. Next year my California sheep points will lapse.

I've live in Nevada most of my life. I've been on my daughter's ewe hunt and my ram hunt.

I have no problem setting to the side permanently and getting out of the race.

My daughter will decide if she wants to continue to pursue it.
I Hope you are hanging in there mevertsen. You are a good soul and I hope your heath improves.

I put in for both Deserts and Cali's for the 21st time, with little hope of ever drawing, but happy to donate my license fees to Nevada Wildlife. One never knows.🤞

I Hope you are hanging in there mevertsen. You are a good soul and I hope your heath improves.

I put in for both Deserts and Cali's for the 21st time, with little hope of ever drawing, but happy to donate my license fees to Nevada Wildlife. One never knows.🤞
Good luck to you in the draw LBH. Looks like you got a lot of points so it can happen.

Thank you sir. Hanging in there. Just in for deer and antelope locally this year. Good luck to you in the draws!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom