2024 youth giveaway guns

crazymonkey

Just some pictures of the guns and binoculars for the next years giveaway.
THE DRAWING FOR 2024 WILL START JAN 1ST

1 savage 308 scoped
2 savage axis 2 with the adjustable trigger scoped
3 benelli compact nova 20 gauge
4 winchester wildcat 22lr
5 winchester wildcat 22lr
3 pairs of 10x42 binoculars
Donations are greatly appreciated !! I do have a wish list of things on the Coues whitetail site ( contests and giveaway section) . Thanks Chris

Pictures of the guns

20230828_154506.jpg

20230828_170044.jpg

Big thanks to Eric and the rest of the Axis Works team for there generosity with the addition of muzzle breaks for the rifles . I'll have pictures up when I pick them up.

I'd also like to thank Andyyy from coues whitetail for the $50 dollar donation . I'll put it to good use and post what it was used for . Thanks again

Picked up a second brick of 22lr Ammo yesterday so I've got enough 22 ammo for the giveaway guns . I'm still in need of 308,708,and 20 gauge ammo.

Now that the breaks are done the 308 is off for cerakote . Thanks to coueswhitetail member mfernaz. Michael is donating his time and resources to match the shiny break to the factory color. This is the second rifle he's done and the results are always outstanding . Anyone needing any gun work can find him on coueswhitetail. I'll have pictures of the completed gun up in the next week or two.

Thanks to everyone at Marsupial Gear again for there generosity. With the huge discounts I was able to get 3 bino harnesses for the giveaway with the donations to the giveaway. Pictures soon to follow.

It looks like you’re getting some good stuff together. I would recommend getting a claw tripod or some bipods from donations. Those seem to be the things for young hunters when they’re faced with a 235 yard shot and haven’t shot that far without crutches like those before.

I've inquired on them and the two that seem to be the best are the primos trigger stick for the weight and the bog pod death grip for the longer shots . It's all about what I can get thru donations at this point . I'm hoping for some help from the hunting crowd to fill in the gaps . I can only cover so much outa my own pocket.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom