209 primers?

Mlopez

does anyone know where i can find some 209 primers? cant find anything in Santa Fe, Albuquerque or online.

im using blackhorn 209 on my CVA optima, looking for either

CCI 209M
Federal 209A

if anyone has some theyd like to sell or if you can recommend anyone that has these available please let me know.

i have some but would like a pack of 100 if possible

thank you

I picked up a 100 pack last week at a local sporting goods/paen shop on Farmington. They only had one on the shelf and about 4 or 5 containers of BH209.

I suspect they have more primers, just putting out only a few a time since it's getting closer to muzzy season

does anyone know where i can find some 209 primers? cant find anything in Santa Fe, Albuquerque or online.

im using blackhorn 209 on my CVA optima, looking for either

CCI 209M
Federal 209A

if anyone has some theyd like to sell or if you can recommend anyone that has these available please let me know.

i have some but would like a pack of 100 if possible

thank you
PM me your address and Ill drop you some in the mail.

lol......don't say that outloud online
Good point , but Ive known Marcos since 2000 so I'm ok offering . I actually helped a couple other guys I didnt know with ammo and broad heads I had found here ....But good point , my mail box is probably got 4515654515 messages now , bahahahaha.

Good point , but Ive known Marcos since 2000 so I'm ok offering . I actually helped a couple other guys I didnt know with ammo and broad heads I had found here ....But good point , my mail box is probably got 4515654515 messages now , bahahahaha.
uh....that wasn't my point at all.

Not supposed to mail them. You cannot even fly with them. Silly cause you can fly with a 12 gauge 3" magnum slug with powder and a 209 primer but you cannot fly with just the primer!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom