20x80 Steiner

AZ402

Just curious if any of you guys have any experience with these binos. I know they aren't in the class of my Swarovskis but would kind of like the extra power (if they are decent glass).

I have a pair that I've used for a few years. Very good and clear, but heavy. If you are sitting glassing all day they are a good choice for the money. I saw where someone had taken two Swarovski spotting scopes, mounted them on a custom mount and tripod. A bit pricey...
For backpack bowhunting I got a Nikon spotting scope, very clear for the money and light...
"Just my two cents"

The weight isn't a major concern for me. I'm just curious to their edge to edge clairity and their light gathering capabilities. Thanks again, Stan

I have the 25x80 that I am not real impressed with but my brother and several of my hunt partners like them. The winged eye-cups are very annoying when trying to focus and the individual eye focus is also hard to get used to. Maybe I am just too whiny but I used them once and then bought Minox. Wish I had bought neither and gone straight to Swarovski (my next years purchase).

I have the 15x80 Observers and have used them for the past seven seasons. They are very heavy but are very clear. The one thing I like about them is you don't have to focus them all the time. Mine are clear from 50yards to over a mile without any adjustments. Besides the weight I love them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom