21 antelope/ region C deer

Hardway

Very Active Member
What can a guy expect in these units? Going to hunt a private ranch that belongs to my buddy's cousin. The cousin is'nt much of a hunter so when we asked he says "plenty of deer and antelope....should'nt have a problem". LOL.... I dont care either way, going to Wyoming in Oct will be fun enough just wondering what to expect?

If you're hunting a private ranch of any size up there, you should be fine and have a good time. Overall, Region C is tough to hunt because of the limited public land, but being on private property is a whole different story.

Hunted 21 a few years ago on the public and we were next to pvt nearly all the time. From what we saw there were more than ample pronghorns available with pretty good quality on the pvt ground. From an antelope prespective you should do ok. That is unless you are on the western side of the unit.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

21 has some nice antelope if you are on the right ranch. I hunt across the road from 21 and have seen some really fine bucks but a lot depends on the rancher and how much pressure there is. Weather also plays a factor since it opens on Oct 15th.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom