213 buck sheds his stuff!

Desertflinger

LAST EDITED ON Feb-24-09 AT 06:09PM (MST)[p] This buck is roaming in Eastern Oregon and was found by a co-worker. It has 27" main beams! My hand is sitting on the horn in the lower pic. Sorry I used my cell phone to take the pics.

49a4986702c57d5f.jpg

49a498c3048579e2.jpg

What an awesome set! Congrats to your buddy! Were you guys keeping tabs on this buck or did he just stumble accross the sheds. Love those big mainframe bucks. Makes me wanna get out and start looking for tine. Way too much snow here though. Will be another month at least before I'll be able to get out and find some. Thanks for the inspiration though.

Those are some nice antlers but I am having a hard time believing those came from the same buck. First they have a totaly different color to them. None of the points are the same and the bases,texture, and browtines don't look alike at all. But all set aside those are some dang nice sheds and I would love to find them.

But hey, the antlers do have in common the fact that they are FREAKIN HUGE! : ) It is interesting to look at bucks carrying antlers and notice just how dissimilar antler sets can be...

Big and Tiney

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom