21A Elk Success

excavator

I wanted to say thanks to the guys that provided information when I requested a little help on this unit before heading to New Mexico from Oregon.

We ended up going two for three on the bulls. I killed a 270 six by six and my buddy killed a 304 six by seven. They both were shot on opening morning. I will try and post a few pictures with this post.

Excavator

I guess I am not sure how to get photos uploaded. It does not matter how small I make them, I continue to receive a fatal error message indicating that my photos are too big even though they are much smaller than the allowable size. Maybe the issue is this website?

Todd and his buddy did very well in the Gila this year. In fact, I'd say they did much better than most anyone I know of in the National Forest. Congrats on a couple of great bulls during a tough year.

Xcavator1.jpg

XCAVATOR2.jpg

Can't wait to hear the story on these two great bulls.

www.streamflies.com

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom