tylercreek2

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-11 AT 10:16PM (MST)[p]well i washed my wallet ,,,,,,,,, NEVER done that before ... my old license pre the new automated system came through the laundry just FINE the ink didn't even smudge. on the other hand the NEW IMPROVED indestructible WATER wont damage it version was completely destroyed ,,,,,,,, soooooo 22.68 later replacements are in the mail ,,,,,,,,

Don't you love how CA "improves" things?....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

At least you have time to do it now!

I couldn't find my license anywhere the night before the opener so i drove to Redding to be at the F&G when they opened. When i got back up on the hill to my hunting spot, it had snowed 5-6" overnight and the closest camp, they had 6 guys, all had filled out saying it was the best opening morning that they had seen in years! Of course it was! :)

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom