.22 for over $100 a brick.. Seriously??

bigcreekmetal

I was watching an online auction which had a bunch of .22 ammo on it and I didnt watch it till the bitter end, but several hours before it ended bricks of .22 were going for over $100. Freaking serious??? Never thought Id see that. Boxes of 50 were going for between $11 and $16 and there was quite a few of them. WTH? I ordered a fair bit of .22 ammo from Cabelas a couple months ago and just got another email from them telling me they didnt anticipate seeing any in their warehouse for another month. Thats what they said a month ago as well. Crazy.

Well!

TARDS are Buying Old Beat up Military Ammunition Boxes for 129.00 each!

Then filling them with 3,000.00 worth of 22 Ammo!

JFP!

If they can get 100.00 a Brick,where do you think the Ammo You've got ordered is going?

We can Skin a Buck,We can run a Trout Line, and a Country Boy Can Survive!

Wouldn't surprise me if the feds are buying it all up trying to keep it out of our hands.

I went to Academy to by some .22 ammo about a month ago. They had five or six little 50 packs for sale and that was it.

Went to Walmart last week. Their entire ammo stock was about a dozen boxes of shotgun shells.

My brother called me last week from Abilene. Said he can't find any .22 or pistol ammo at all.

I know about 2 weeks ago there was a report that Homeland security was buying up 1.4 BILLION rounds of ammo. I can't figure it all out.

I have been looking online and calling every place I can think of and 22lr is impossible to find.

I had a lead at a Big 5 that when they opened at 10 last Tuesday they may have some on the shelf. I was the first in line at the door and as soon as it was unlocked, I went back to the ammo. There were 5 bricks of Remmingtons. Damn 1 brick limit.

He handed me the first brick and by the time I walked from the gun counter to the register, four other guys had bricks waiting behind me to pay for theirs.

all 5 bricks were gone in 60 seconds. Cant believe I paid 30 bucks for the damn things!!

The RUGER 10/22 for 800.00 Huh?

CUPSY'S Gonna be Pissed but I'm gonna have to send his Check back to Him!

I can't Pass on a Deal like that!:D:D:D

We can Skin a Buck,We can run a Trout Line, and a Country Boy Can Survive!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-01-13 AT 07:06PM (MST)[p]There is a sweet website that all it does it looks for in stock ammo on a lot of popular vendor sites. It's called gunbot.net and you can search for all the popular calibers. The site auto loads anytime it finds an in stock item. I was able to get 5k rounds of 22lr for 7 cents a round, and we all know it's darn near impossible to find right now and especially for a decent price. A lot of places have actually jacked their prices so high that its not economical to buy any. With that site though you can find some awesome deals and see exactly what they are charging.

Since the whole nation went full tard and made it stupid to find AR15 parts, ammo for lots of calibers, and what not, this site has been an awesome idea. There is one called arpartsfinder.com that loks for lots of different things as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom