231 bull

Im stoked for you dude! we got one camera up for you, a couple more to go! you better start shootin that bow

top secret

come over sometime this week I want to show the video footage I got this weekend

Congratulations Mike, Should be a good year, plenty of spring water and green up, hopefully those bulls will be fired up during your season. Darrell G. Also call me if you get the chance.

4ab6d4f65eee1b8d.jpg

i have more photos but i dont know how to re size i can email to someone if they want to help or i will have my wife do it tomarrow

4ab6d7de75865a9f.jpg

4ab6d81276f794b3.jpg

4ab6d84a78be29a7.jpg

These are some trail cam pics i got of him through summer the bull scored 342 5/8 Like i said I have some good field pics of him after the shot ill post later hope you enjoy

I have been puting in for this unit for ten years and fianlay drew it. I lucked out with my dad having a cabin in dry valley so I spend alot of time in the area and was familiar with the unit.I was not going to take any chances so I spent all summer learning more and setting cameras on several differnt water. I seen a ton of bull on camera but this one cought my eye back in june with his great front end. I kept a camera on him all summer watching him grow which was so fun it it self every weekend the atticipation what I had on film. After process of elimination I got down to three water . Every morning at three I woke up and started hiking to my water were I had set up my pop up blind a few week before, and I was seeing bulls comparable to the one that I later got. He was kinda my back up bull seeing he was so far back out of the way I felt cofident no one would be botheering him. I took the easier hike for the first six days seeing enough bulls to keep it intresting,before I decided to check up on him and do the grueling 1.68 mile hike through high ridges adn rocky ledges. I got back to my water and tidy up the blind I had built out of some native brush three weeks or so before the opening day. I sat all day with the smoke filled sky from the fires in california and at about 4 pm the clouds rolled in and the canyon became dark. I told my brother this is what we need to get these bulls movin earlier at 6pm this bull came in at twenty yards were I zipped him behind left shoulder taking out both lungs. Truly one of the best feeling in the world. I love hunting just about anything but there somthing speacial about elk. I thank my wife for supportting my obsession and letting me go for the season when she was weeks from giving birth and my dad and bro for helping pack this huge animal out for 12 hours .Also everyone on monster muley this is so fun to hear every one story and brag about your own

>I have been puting in for
>this unit for ten years
>and fianlay drew it. I
>lucked out with my dad
>having a cabin in dry
>valley so I spend alot
>of time in the area
>and was familiar with the
>unit.I was not going to
>take any chances so I
>spent all summer learning more
>and setting cameras on several
>differnt water. I seen a
>ton of bull on camera
>but this one cought my
>eye back in june with
>his great front end. I
>kept a camera on him
>all summer watching him grow
>which was so fun it
>it self every weekend the
>atticipation what I had on
>film. After process of elimination
>I got down to three
>water . Every morning at
>three I woke up and
>started hiking to my water
>were I had set up
>my pop up blind a
>few week before, and I
>was seeing bulls comparable to
>the one that I later
>got. He was kinda my
>back up bull seeing he
>was so far back out
>of the way I felt
>cofident no one would be
>botheering him. I took the
>easier hike for the first
>six days seeing enough bulls
>to keep it intresting,before I
>decided to check up on
>him and do the grueling
>1.68 mile hike through high
>ridges adn rocky ledges. I
>got back to my water
>and tidy up the blind
>I had built out of
>some native brush three weeks
>or so before the opening
>day. I sat all day
>with the smoke filled sky
>from the fires in california
>and at about 4 pm
>the clouds rolled in and
>the canyon became dark. I
>told my brother this is
>what we need to get
>these bulls movin earlier at
>6pm this bull came in
>at twenty yards were I
>zipped him behind left shoulder
>taking out both lungs. Truly
>one of the best feeling
>in the world. I love
>hunting just about anything but
>there somthing speacial about elk.
>I thank my wife for
>supportting my obsession and letting
>me go for the season
>when she was weeks from
>giving birth and my dad
>and bro for helping pack
>this huge animal out for
>12 hours .Also everyone on
>monster muley this is so
>fun to hear every one
>story and brag about your
>own
>
There's a view I recognize...yes it is quite a hike and not visable unless you are willing to put in the time. Took the bottle down.

NRA
USW #5282

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom