UTAH BLUE CARD REPLACEMENT???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Anybody Know How You Go About Getting A Replacement/New Hunters Safety Card?

I've Have To Re-Sign Mine 4-5 Times Over The Years & There's Nothing Left Of It!

Thanks!

I have 4 or 5 back in the 1980's and early 90's you had to go purchase your archery elk tag at a division office. Every year I would go to the Springville office and they could not sell me a archery elk permit without a blue card, but they would sell me a blue card with proof of my driver's license and then I would turn around and by a archery elk permit.
Elkassassin, Explain that DWR common sense.

Hey Bux!

I Said Blue!:D
Fug it. They aren’t even requiring green cards anymore and will ship migrants on tax payer money all over the place. Just go ahead and you do you. Seems like rules don’t really apply or matter at all for most things these days.

Hey notdon?

They Could See You Coming I Guess & Thought:

Now There's A Guy We Can Milk For Another 10 Every time They Seen You!:D

I have 4 or 5 back in the 1980's and early 90's you had to go purchase your archery elk tag at a division office. Every year I would go to the Springville office and they could not sell me a archery elk permit without a blue card, but they would sell me a blue card with proof of my driver's license and then I would turn around and by a archery elk permit.
Elkassassin, Explain that DWR common sense.

I'm Hoping For 2 Things With A New Card!

Hopefully This Next New Card Lasts Another 48 Years!;)

And It's Printed On Better Paper Than My Deer Tag Was Printed On A Couple Years Ago!

I received my first Blue card when I was 10-11 years old in the scouts. Had an instructor come in and teach us a couple weeks and did range day on a weekend.

When my twin sons took theirs at Lee Kay they tried to talk parents to stay with their kids rather then just drop them off. They offered the class at no charge a blue card and the one year of free shooting at Lee Kay upon completion of the course.

I asked about the number and stated I already had a card and they said not a problem you can have two blue cards with different numbers.

So that is what I have (2 Blue cards) and was born before the 1965 date also. I guess I'm prepared, but like mentioned above. Other states require blue cards. However, I would doubt they have or every verify with other states when purchasing a tag. However, in a few states you have to have it with you while hunting.

I remember 30 years ago in Kansas we purchased our whitetail tags and one of the guys did not have his Blue card. He was denied, but asked us how many numbers were in ours and went back in and gave a 5 or 6 digit number and came out with a smile and his tag.

Checked once in Wyoming and son did not have his. Warden was awesome. However, I called wife and she took a photo of his Blue card and sent it to me and later that day I stopped the warden and showed him the photo.

Since then I have taken a photo of all our blue cards and keep them on my cell phone.

When my daughter went through hunter safety at age 11 my wife that was raised in a hunting community and her family was and still is a hunting family (had been married to me for 12 years) had never taken the hunter safety class.
She decided to take hunter safety with my daughter and got her blue card. She has never hunted a day since she got it, and she never plans too. I asked her why she doesn't just try one time and she said I have no problem with other people killing animals but I have no desire to do it myself, she said I got my blue card because I believe it is a important program and I felt it was a good way to show my support.
Since getting her blue card she has gotten her cancelled carry permit and she has no desire to pack a pistol but again she felt it was a good way to show her support of a program she believes is important.

My blue cards still in pretty good shape. I don’t have to carry it with me anymore in Colorado or anywhere I hunt. So it stays in my gun safe. I’m showing my age by who my instructor was. He was a legend back in my day.

IMG_0256.jpeg

I Shook The Mans Hand A Couple Of Times!

We Lost Him Several Years Ago!

He Was Quite The HAWKENS Man!

Can't Even Imagine What He'd Of Thought Of The Modern Day Smokepoles Used For Hunting Pre-2024!

He told Me Back Before The Hunters Safety Rule Came In To Effect It Was getting Perty Western & There Was Alot Of Hunting Accidents That Took Place Prior!

Seems Like Yesterday But I'll Bet He's Been Gone 25-30 Years Now!

I Shook The Mans Hand A Couple Of Times!

We Lost Him Several Years Ago!

He Was Quite The HAWKENS Man!

Can't Even Imagine What He'd Of Thought Of The Modern Day Smokepoles Used For Hunting Pre-2024!

He told Me Back Before The Hunters Safety Rule Came In To Effect It Was getting Perty Western & There Was Alot Of Hunting Accidents That Took Place Prior!

Seems Like Yesterday But I'll Bet He's Been Gone 25-30 Years Now!
Quite a few years ago, I seen him and one of his custom Hawken’s. That they were raffling off at Swiss Days in Heber. It was a beautiful rifle.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom