muleyhunter413

So the muzzy has been on for a few days for the bucks, any big ones down? Any down at all? I wanna see some pics. Someone has got to have some info. Please share.

I am a non res. Was up there last weekend scouting for the rifle hunt. Saw quite a few bucks, including a couple that I would like a crack at. Hope they are still alive when my hunt starts. If the muzzy guys are after them i bet they get sore feet. Muleyhunter413 are u familiar with the unit.

I am not what i would call familiar with the unit. I have been there once. I did see some nice bucks while scouting. There are a few good ones there for sure. Where are you from Cat?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-09 AT 05:08PM (MST)[p]Have you been up to the unit much? I am going to be there in October as well but not as long as I am sure you will. If you see any good bulls up there will you drop me a line? I am hoping to find a brute, but heard it is difficult that time of the year.

I have made two scouting trips one 4 days and the other 5. Was all ove the unit the first time and looked at areas i liked the second trip. Saw a few elk and a couple nice bulls. Let me know when u will be up there and maybe we can trade some info. Send me a pm anytime.

Just got back from scouting. Saw a couple of nice bulls in different areas. They are starting to get really active. Can't wait for Oct 22nd. Will be back up next week and the week following. 9 days out of the next 14.

NRA
USW #5282

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom