23rd-26th who's going?

sageadvice

Long Time Member
I'm pulling outa here in a hour or two. Going to try an area in the "C" zones with a MM buddy that knows a bit and has a few spots he wants to show me. Be nice to hang my tag on a wallhanger buck this year both for just doing it and to have a nice supply of great meat all cleaned and wrapped(do it myself)in the freezer.

Good luck to those of you still in need of what you're looking for. I've seen some very fine animals from Kali already posted here on MM this season, really be nice to be able to add Yours and Mine to the bunch!

Be Safe,
Joey

Good luck to you too Joey. Friday was the last day I hunted x5b, I was Chopping wood up at the cabin on Sat. and threw my back out. I hope it is better by tommorrow so I can get back up there and finish my hunt.

Larry

Good luck Joey.. Hope you hang a tag on one. I still have to wait until 3rd week of November! Getting axnious..

Have a good hunt..

Jim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom