$26.50 to kill a Wolf in Idaho

Too much money. It should be 1 dollar for res and 10 dollars for non res. Get populations down to original goal. Year round season.

Everyone always talks about donating money to wildlife (Tag application issues) so sign me up I'll take 3 please!!! Just want to do my share :)

As a Non Res. I would do my part to assist in the Wolf problem. We were up there about 8yrs ago hunting East of the Pallisades Res. and we saw a group of wolves about 7 or 8.

Slide

It should be included in a non-resident tag. We pay enough now so let us help control wolves by including it in the cost of a non-resident tag.

about time that they allowed us to thin out the population a little. I'd say sign me up for 2 tags and throw in a bigfoot tag as well.

since a NR can kill a bear or lion with a deer tag, I wonder if they are considering the same for wolves?

JB

Getting a little too excited!
Smart thing to do would be to let the wolves get delisted then hurry and get tags out.
All this talk now is only going to allow anti's to file lawsuits...geeez....
Who's in charge?!
BTW, I'd like to shoot one!
Jeff

Accidents happen right. Like I accidently aimed and pulled the trigger....

The only good wolf is a dead wolf.....

In Idaho the Fish$Game has to go before the Legisature.To have them approve the hunt and the tag and price before it becomes law.Now if they did not have to go before the legisature no one could afford to hunt in Idaho.They bring a whole new meaing to money grabbing S.O.B

LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-07 AT 03:08PM (MST)[p]YOU GUYS ARE GETTING SCREWED!!!

WITHOUT A KISS!!!

HERE IN UTARD IT ONLY COSTS THE PRICE OF A
BULLET!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT HAS NEVER SEEN A "LIVE" WOLF IN UTAH!!!EDIT: :D :D :D

Maybe in Wyoming they will just add it to an elk tag like the bear tag used to be.

I'll take 10 tags please!!!
Eric
deerline.gif

You guys are funny...Talking about wanting multiple tags. That is cool and all, but I bet getting the opportunity to even see one in a year would be pretty hard to come by.

But hell I've never hunted em so I wouldn't know. I've seen prints in the snow and dead elk/deer that I figured was the work of a pack. But I do hope to see my fellow Idahoans posting pics of dead ones here soon!

$26.50 or free, I'll have at least one tag. My problem is I'm not a very good shot, I may hit quite a few before I finally kill one.

I was trying to figure out how to hunt them, you can't bait them, as they kill all they want, you can't use hounds, for obviuos reasons. So i'm going to use my Elk bugle and maybe a cow call. SHOULD WORK JUST FINE,HE HE HE...

what do you mean you can't bait em....
they clean out my bear bait every time i use ocean fish as a scent attractant...i saw a black one come over the skyline to polish it off last spring...i thought he was a small bear at first, too small to shoot. then he pegged me and trotted off, when he turned sideways i realized it wasn't a bear...if only i could have that moment back again....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom