Wanted 270WSM Brass

Tikka

Long Time Member
Hello all,
Does anyone have any 270wsm brass laying around collecting dust?
I’m looking for some, let me know what you have.
Thanks

I don’t have a line on any 270 wizzum brass. But Lapua is now offering 300 wizzum brass. I’m sure you have the skills to make one from the other.

Can you give more details on what exactly you're looking for? Just some cheap brass, a particular brand, would loaded ammo work? How many you need? I have a variety of stuff laying around but nothing too fancy or any large quantities. I have several boxes of Federal ammo, a bit of nickel plated Winchester ammo, and a box of Remington. My brass is mostly Winchester with 1-2 firings, some Norma with several firings, and a few Federal.

Can you give more details on what exactly you're looking for? Just some cheap brass, a particular brand, would loaded ammo work? How many you need? I have a variety of stuff laying around but nothing too fancy or any large quantities. I have several boxes of Federal ammo, a bit of nickel plated Winchester ammo, and a box of Remington. My brass is mostly Winchester with 1-2 firings, some Norma with several firings, and a few Federal.
Thanks for your questions…
I’m not looking for loaded ammo..
I’d prefer Norma or Nosler brass but I’m not too picky…
Winchester brass I have found primer pockets get loose really easy in the 270wsm…
Remington brass I no experience with….
Check your PM

Thanks for your questions…
I’m not looking for loaded ammo..
I’d prefer Norma or Nosler brass but I’m not too picky…
Winchester brass I have found primer pockets get loose really easy in the 270wsm…ARE YOU USING REDOGS LOADING DATA?TAMPING THE POWDER?
Remington brass I no experience with….
Check your PM

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom