28 NOSLER

BUGLEnmIN

Very Active Member
ISO!

In the market for a 28 nozler. If anyone has one with minimal rounds ran through it please let me know.
Or if anyone has experience with the
HELL’S CANYON X-BOLT in this caliber I’d love to hear some feed back.
Would love a Proof Research but the price tag unfortunately would land me in divorce court with her keeping my horses and mules
???
Thanks guys look forward to your responses!

I've been hunting with an Xbolt HC McMillan in 28 Nosler since 2018, it's my go to when it's time to get serious. A lot of rifle for the money.
It’s kinda like right in the sweet spot with the quality and the price for me! Thank you for the response!
Have you shot it out to 6-800 yards ? Just at practice or something? Wondering how the accuracy compares!
I have a few friends who shoot the Proof Research but I don’t rifle hunt enough to spend that kind of cash.

It’s kinda like right in the sweet spot with the quality and the price for me! Thank you for the response!
Have you shot it out to 6-800 yards ? Just at practice or something? Wondering how the accuracy compares!
I have a few friends who shoot the Proof Research but I don’t rifle hunt enough to spend that kind of cash.
I have shot it a lot out to 1100 yards. Feel very confident on game out to 700 ish with my current load.

Love my seekins precision. Decide what bullet you want to shoot. Browning is a bit limited in OAL. One gun I shoot 169 hammer, the other is 180 VLD's

ISO!

In the market for a 28 nozler. If anyone has one with minimal rounds ran through it please let me know.
Would love a Proof Research but the price tag unfortunately would land me in divorce court with her keeping my horses and mules
???
Thanks guys look forward to your responses!
What is price range? I have a Christensen 28 nosler with about 250 rounds down the tube. Shoots 1/2 -5/8 moa with 175 gr ACLR and retumbo when I did my part. It shoots!! Had it dialed in at 1000. I actually won it, worked up a load and hunted with it for a year before my custom 300 RUM showed up. Now I prefer the Rum with 230 gr bergers...what wind?? Anyway if your interseted maybe we can work something out. I dont need it...just a safe queen now.

I have
ISO!

???
Thanks guys look forward to your responses

I hate selling rifles but I do have a 28 Nosler browning that is being ignored at the moment…less than 50 down the tube. I’m in Notthern Utah

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom