For Trade 284 Winchester Brass & Dies to trade

elkchaserreturns

Time to start cleaning out the reloading cabinet and I refuse to participate in the outrageous rip offs I am seeing reloading components going for!
If you have something of EQUAL VALUE and would like to trade??????

I have for trade:
1) 207 pcs of .284 Winchester Brass (150 pcs in 3 factory-sealed bags of 50 pcs each) All factory new & unfired. It is Winchester Brass.
2) One set of .284 Winchester, RCBS dies in new condition.
3) One RCBS "Trim Die" for .284 Winchester new condition.
4) One 22" Sporter weight Barrel, chambered in .284 Winchester with a muzzlebreak & sleeve. It is threaded for a Sako M591 action. Bore is pristine. Outside was "slightly marred" during the barrel removal. BRAND IS UNKNOWN!
5) 140 pcs of, once fired, Remington 300 WSM Brass. I use Winchester brass for my reloads and these were donated. They are in the original Remington Core Lokt boxes and are once fired factories cases.

This project took a different turn & I have been storing this stuff ever since!

I need:
1) 22-250 brass. Must be factory new unfired. Rem, Win, Nosler, etc. brand but must be all the same.
2) 22-250 dies (RCBS preferred)
3) RL 22 Powder
4) Winchester large rifle magnum (WLRM) primers
5) CCI large rifle (CCI 200) primers

I have odds & ends of other stuff (6mm bullets, shotgun primers, etc.) so let me know what you have and what your interested in.
I live in the Phoenix area and would prefer to just meet & trade face to face. Primers & powder can get expensive to ship.

Thanks,
Elkchaser

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom