2B archery deer

borntohunt

hey guys my buddies and I drew 2B archery deer tags for January. This will be our first year hunting down there. What should we expect? Anyone that has hunted it before, please help me survive these next 6 1/2 months. Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

borntohunt

that hunt sucks..little forkies running around and tons of snow and nasty roads to get your truck stuck on..better just stay home

Bring a set of 4 chains for your truck. That adobe mud up there is gnarly stuff! I'll be up there end of Sept chasing mulies.

You will want-need chains be ready for cold as well, -0 temps in the am if a cold winter. Snow is tough loud hard to stalk, but lots of deer and some great quality if you hunt the right areas. Sucess on this hunt can be as much about the exprience as the kill! And yes, lots of little deer as well to help scare away the big guys!

www.200inches.com

I'm told you have a primo hunt. I would plan a 4 day scouting trip but do so before middle of Oct when several of the access roads get closed. I did the mzldr hunt a couple years ago. Completely different hunt but love the country. I got alot out of a 4 day scouting trip the first week of Sept. prior to my hunt. Ask the elk hunters and local gas workers constantly on the move where they see game. You would be surprised how helpful they can be.

Good luck.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom